Terms & Conditions
Information for the Consumer pursuant to Legislative Decree no. Legislative Decree 206/2005 (Consumer Code)
Welcome to the E-commerce site of Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia .
The offer and sale of products on our website ("www.valensiamoda.it") are governed by the following General Conditions of Sale.
Can request and receive support from Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia for orders placed online, returns, information on the delivery of ordered goods by calling the +393934983605 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Some information on orders placed online and on the delivery status is available in your personal profile by logging in with your purchase registration credentials (email address and password).
All communications will be sent to your e-mail address with which you registered on the site. You can find legal information regarding online orders and shipments of products purchased from us in the shopping cart section.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
These General Conditions have as their object the purchase of products, carried out remotely via the Internet. The products purchased on the website www.valensiamoda.it are sold directly by Valensia Di John Sebastian Valencia Garcia.
ADDRESS Via Colli dei Longobardi, 79 – 25020, Capriano Del Colle, Brescia
The site was created for the sale of products, in compliance with the Italian legislation on distance contracts Legislative Decree no. 70/2003. The sale is governed by these General Conditions. The Customer is therefore invited, before sending the order, to carefully read the general conditions of sale as identified above and the information contained therein and to print them or save them on another durable medium accessible to him.
- The Customer can purchase the products present in the electronic catalogue, illustrated in detail in the e-commerce area within the respective sections by category, as described in the relative information sheets contained in the Site, respecting the technical access procedures illustrated therein. The publication of the products displayed on the Site constitutes an invitation to the Customer to formulate a contractual purchase proposal. The order sent by the Customer has the value of a contractual proposal and implies complete knowledge and full acceptance of these General Conditions of Sale.
The correct receipt of the Customer's proposal is confirmed by an automatic reply sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer and only confirms the correct receipt of the proposal within the information systems.
- Each order can be viewed by the Customer via the automatic e-mail with the order summary. In case of doubts or problems, please send an e-mail to email@example.com .
ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The contract entered into between the Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia . This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
- If the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of the Italian legislation on distance contracts.
- Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or indemnity is excluded, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or things, caused by the non-acceptance or fulfilment, even partial, of an order.
- The order sent by the Customer to Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia through the Internet must be completed in all its parts and must contain the elements necessary for the identification of the Customer, the products ordered and the indication of the place of delivery, under penalty of nullity. Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia will send the Customer, by e-mail, an order receipt confirmation. The delivery address must be manned, i.e. there must be a person present on a sufficiently continuous basis to receive the package.
- By sending the order, in the various ways provided by the operating instructions of the Site, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the General Conditions and payment conditions of described below.
PRICES OF THE PRODUCTS - SHIPPING COSTS - AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS
- All product prices are clearly indicated on the Site and are inclusive of VAT and shipping costs (unless otherwise indicated).
- Some products are on the site but cannot be added to the cart. This may be due to lack of availability. (For more information you can contact us by email or by phone).
- The prices of the products listed on the Site are subject to change at any time and without notice, it being understood that, limited to orders being accepted or as accepted above, the conditions of sale in force at the time the order is sent by of the Customer, except for non-accepted orders.
- Delivery times vary according to the destination area. Up to the time of shipment by the Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia the Customer has the right to cancel the order or modify it only by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (remembering to indicate the order number).
- The shipping cost is included in the cost of the product, as clearly indicated and communicated to the Customer, through the Site, before the conclusion of the Purchase Agreement.
- The visual representation of the products on the Site, where available, normally corresponds to the photographic image accompanying the description. In case of difference between the image and the written product sheet, the description of the product sheet always prevails.
- Payments in execution of the Purchase Contracts stipulated through the Site can be made via PayPal or bank transfer. For details, see the Payment Methods. At the moment of the conclusion of the Purchase Contract, the Customer will confirm the operation after having checked the summary of the order and carried out the necessary checks.
- There Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia reserves the right to ask the Customer for supplementary information (e.g. landline telephone number). In the absence of the required documentation, Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia reserves the right not to accept the order.
- For greater guarantee and customer safety, at no time during the purchase procedure Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia is able to know the information relating to the buyer's credit card, transmitted via secure connection directly to the website of the bank that manages the transaction (in this case PayPal).
No computer archive of B Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia will keep this data.
Under no circumstances Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia can therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent and illegal use of credit cards by third parties, upon payment for products purchased on valensiamoda.it
DELIVERIES AND DOCUMENTATION
- If the product is in stock, deliveries will take place within 7 working days from the order, for shipments to particularly remote locations the delivery term will be within 15 days.
All deliveries of products will be at our risk. The risk will be transferred to the Customer upon delivery of the products to the Customer by the shipper. Normally the shipment of the goods will take place via SDA / GLS courier. Each shipment will be traceable using the code provided by the courier used on the courier's website. This code will be provided to you upon request.
- No responsibility can be attributed to Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia in case of delay in order fulfillment or delivery of the order.
- Unless explicitly indicated, delivery is understood to be at street level. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document;
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials (adhesive tape or plastic strapping).
- Any damage to the packaging and/or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately reported, by writing "ACCEPTED WITH RESERVE" on the courier's delivery receipt. Once the courier's document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection regarding the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
We therefore recommend, even when there are no problems on the outside of the package, to always sign the courier slip with the words "Subject to inspection". In fact, if this wording is missing and damage to the product is found, the courier will no longer be held responsible regardless of the presence of insurance or not.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures set out in this document.
- In the event of non-collection within 5 working days of the material in storage at the courier's warehouses due to repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the order, the order will be automatically cancelled, the courier will proceed with the redelivery at the Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia of the neck. In this case the customer is required to reimburse the Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia double shipping costs (going to the customer and back to Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia ).
- Together with the package, you will also receive an invoice with the list of products contained in the package and details of the shipping costs.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Pursuant to Legislative Decree 06/09/05 N°206, the consumer customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty, within 10 days of delivery of the products.
To exercise this right, the customer must send written notice by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to Valensia Di John Sebastian Valencia , or to the e-mail address email@example.com indicating the product or products for which it intends to exercise the Right of Withdrawal, provided that they are intact.
Once the aforementioned notice of withdrawal has been received, the Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia will quickly inform the customer of the instructions on how to return the goods.
- The right of withdrawal is in any case subject to the following conditions:
- the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product;
- The purchased good must be intact;
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to personalized products.
- By law, the shipping costs relating to the return of the goods are charged to the customer. The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer. In case of damage to the goods during transport, Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia will notify the customer of the incident, to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier of his choice and obtain reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal.
Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia is not liable in any way for damage or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
Upon its arrival at the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the original package and/or packaging are damaged, Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia will deduct from the refund due a percentage, in any case not exceeding 20% of the same, as a contribution to the recovery costs. If the product has been opened with the seals broken, the product will not be refunded.
- Without prejudice to any repair costs for ascertained damage to the original packaging, Valensia Di John Sebastian Valencia will refund the customer the full amount already paid, within 30 days of the return of the goods, by transferring the amount charged to the PayPal account used or by bank transfer. In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the refund (full IBAN code).
- The right of withdrawal is lost due to lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where Valensia Di John Sebastian Valencia ascertains:
- the lack of the external packaging and/or the original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product;
- damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
- In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Valensia Di John Sebastian Valencia will return the purchased goods to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
Exclusion of the Right of Withdrawal for customized or customized products; pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 185/99 – art. 5 paragraph 3c, the consumer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal for contracts for the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized.