Valensia Di John Sebastian Valencia Garcia , as Data Controller, informs you in accordance with the applicable national legislation and the European Privacy Regulation n. 679/2016 ("GDPR") that your data will be processed as follows.
Privacy is very important to us and we want you to always feel protected. For this reason, we invite you to read the information carefully.
By using our services, you transmit or share some information with us which in some cases allow us to provide the service, in other cases to satisfy your needs and improve ourselves. In this document we would like to explain to you:
- what data we use
- why and on what legal basis we collect your data
- how your data is used
- which data are mandatory and which are optional
- how long your data is kept for
- who can have access to your data
- to whom your data may be communicated
- where your data can be transferred
- what are your rights
- who is the Data Controller of your data and who is the Data Protection Officer
1. What data do we use?
In Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia we use various personal data about you (hereinafter “personal data” or also “data”), namely:
- the data you provide, identifying and non-sensitive such as: name, surname, tax code, VAT number, address, email, telephone number. These are the data you provided to us when you filled out the form on the website www.valensiamoda.it, when you became our customer;
- data related to your preferences and interests, in particular: connection times, traffic data, navigation data on sites and social profiles of Valencia Di John Sebastian Valencia Garcia or of commercial partners or third parties, the address IP or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the devices and connectivity used. This data can also be collected by means of cookies and metadata.
- The data that identify your position during use, collected through the IP Address and the Country Code.
2. Why and on what legal basis do we collect your data?
The data you provide allows us, on the one hand, to carry out all the administrative activities relating to the registration and use of Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia, on the other hand, it helps us to understand your habits, your interests and your preferences for thus giving you services that are increasingly designed for you, personalized and to make them evolve in line with your needs.
Specifically, your personal data is processed for the following purposes and legal bases:
a) without your prior consent for service purposes and in particular for:
- the execution of the contract or the fulfillment of pre-contractual commitments:
- perform the duties for which we have been engaged;
- provide, administer and manage all the services requested by you, providing where necessary for the relative invoicing, for sending service communications and for assistance;
- perform aggregate statistical analysis on an anonymous basis.
- the pursuit of a legitimate interest of a controller:
- manage complaints and disputes, recover credits, prevent fraud and illegal activities
- exercise the rights and protect the legitimate interests of the Owner, i.e. of Valensia Di John Sebastian Valencia Garcia or of third-party Owners, for example the right of defense in court;
- send you commercial communications to the email address provided by you, if you are already our customer, relating to Valencia Di John Sebastian Valencia Garcia services and products similar to those you have already used. Each email sent will allow you, by clicking on the appropriate link, to refuse further mailings.
- the fulfillment of legal obligations:
- respect and fulfill the obligations established by laws, regulations, community regulations, orders and prescriptions of the competent authorities.
b) only after you have given your consent, for other non-service purposes, and precisely for:
- marketing purposes, i.e
- to inform you by ordinary letters, telephone calls, emails, SMS, MMS, notifications and newsletters of the initiatives and offers of Valensia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia and its commercial partners
- to offer you questionnaires and market research
- profiling purposes, i.e. to analyze, even automatically, your preferences and your interests (for example the use of contents and services, including those purchased, the functions used, connection times, traffic data, etc. ) and offer you services, contents, initiatives and offers personalized for you.
3. How is your data used?
Your personal data is used for collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, analysis, matching, processing, modification, selection, extraction, database comparison, use, interconnection, crossing, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data . Your personal data is subjected to paper, electronic and automated processing and stored in databases.
4. Which data are mandatory and which are optional?
Among the information we collect, some are essential for the stipulation and administration of your contract, others help us to offer you a better service, day after day. In particular:
pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller:
- the provision of your personal data, processed for service purposes, is necessary to use the requested services;
- the provision of your personal data, processed for other purposes, is optional. Failure to provide them does not prevent you from using the services of Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia, but you will not be able to receive our commercial communications and personalized offers.
5. How long are your data kept?
Valensia Di John Sebastian Valencia Garcia stores and uses your personal data for no more than 10 years from the end of the relationship for service purposes and in any case for the limitation period established by law, for no more than 13 months from the end of the relationship for the purposes of marketing; for the time of your consent and in any case for no more than 36 months from collection, for profiling purposes. Subsequently, your data is made anonymous and processed for aggregated and anonymous statistical analyses.
6. Who can have access to your data?
We care about your privacy and do everything to protect you. This is why we share your data only when strictly necessary and only with those who help us offer you a better service every day. In fact, your data is accessible to:
- employees and/or collaborators of Valensia Di John Sebastian Valencia Garcia, who contribute to creating, maintaining and improving all the services of Valensia Di John Sebastian Valencia Garcia in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal managers of the treatment and/or system administrators;
- service providers who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of Valensia Di John Sebastian Valencia Garcia – in their capacity as external data processors – carrying out related, instrumental or supportive activities to those of Valensia Di John Sebastian Valencia Garcia, for example: management and maintenance of website content, customer assistance, customer care and call center services, management of information technology systems, editorial services, credit recovery, data processing services for billing, filing of documentation relating to customer relations, etc. .
7. Who can your data be disclosed to?
Valencia Di John Sebastian Valencia Garcia may communicate your data without your express consent for the purposes of the service:
- to the judicial authorities, upon their request;
- to all subjects to whom it is necessary to communicate them, by law or by contract, to allow the performance of the purposes described above (such as, for example, credit institutions, professional firms). These subjects will keep your data in their capacity as independent data controllers. In any case, we want to reassure you that your data will not be disclosed.
8. Where can your data be transferred?
Your data cannot be transferred outside the European Union, Valencia By John Sebastian Valencia Garcia adopts appropriate guarantees, including adequacy decisions and standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
9. What are your rights?
Up to now we have talked about how we treat your data and how we behave; we will now show you what your rights are, so that you are always in control of your privacy and your information. If the limitations provided by law do not apply, you have the right to:
- have confirmation of the existence or otherwise of your personal data, even if not yet registered and request that such data be made available to you in a clear and understandable way;
- ask for directions and, if necessary, copy:
- of the origin and category of your personal data
- of the logic of use, if your information is processed with electronic tools
- of the purposes and methods of the treatment
- of the identification details of the Data Controller and those responsible
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom your personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them
- of the period in which your data is kept or the criteria that are used to determine this period, when possible
- of the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling. In this case you can request the logic used, the importance and the consequences foreseen for you
- the existence of adequate guarantees in case of transfer of your data to a non-EU country or to an international organisation
- obtain, without any justifiable delay, the updating, modification, rectification of your incorrect data or the integration of your incomplete data, if you are interested
- obtain the cancellation, blocking of your data or, where possible, transformation into anonymous form:
- if processed unlawfully
- if no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- in case of withdrawal of the consent on which the treatment is based and in case there is no other legal basis;
- in the event that you have objected to the processing and there are no further legitimate reasons to continue using your data;
- if required by law;
- in case they refer to minors
- The Owner, i.e. Valensia Di John Sebastian Valencia Garcia, may refuse to delete your data in the case of:
- exercising the right to freedom of expression and information;
- fulfillment of a legal obligation, performance of a task carried out in the public interest or exercise of public authority;
- reasons of public health interest;
- archiving in the public interest, scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
- ascertainment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment in the case of:
- contesting the accuracy of the personal data;
- unlawful processing of the Data Controller, i.e. Valensia Di John Sebastian Valencia Garcia, to prevent its cancellation;
- exercise of your right in court;
- verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to those of the interested party;
- receive, if the processing is carried out by automatic means, without impediments and in a structured, commonly used and readable format, the personal data concerning you that you have provided us with prior consent or under contract to transmit them to another Data Controller or - if technically feasible – to obtain direct transmission from the Owner to another Owner
- object at any time in whole or in part:
- for legitimate and prevailing reasons, connected to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for marketing and/or profiling purposes where performed (e.g. you can oppose the sending of advertising or direct sales material or the carrying out of market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator, with email and with traditional marketing methods, with telephone and paper mail).
- For all the cases mentioned above, if necessary, Valencia Di John Sebastian Valencia Garcia will inform the third parties to whom your personal data are communicated of any exercise of rights by you, with the exception of specific cases (e.g. when such performance proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right).
You can at any time modify and revoke the consent given and exercise your rights by sending a request to Valensia Di John Sebastian Valencia Garcia – VIA DEI LONGOBARDI, 79 – 25020, Capriano Del Colle, Brescia or by sending an email to the following address email@example.com .
Finally, for the treatments referred to in this information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data ( www.garanteprivacy.it ).
10. Who is the Data Controller of your data? Who is the Data Protection Officer?
Remember, for any need, that the Data Controller of your personal data is Valensia Di John Sebastian Valencia Garcia – VIA DEI LONGOBARDI, 79 – 25020, Capriano Del Colle, Brescia.
This information may be subject to changes. For any updates, please consult our website.